Please Tell Me a Story About Park City

Please tell me a story about Park City.

I am collecting stories about Park City that I will incorporate into a permanent art installation in the new addition of the Park City Public Library. The stories will be screenprinted onto panels that will be hung in the new space, and these stories will create a landscape that reflects the shapes of the mountains surrounding the city.

You can share your stories with me in person from April 1-4, or through many different outlets. To tell me a story in person, please email me to make an appointment. For other options, please visit www.pleasetellmeastoryaboutparkcity.blogger.com.

If you have any questions as to how these stories will be used or presented, please email me.


Mail: Please Tell Me A Story About Park City c/o Danielle C. Wyckoff
Kendall College of Art and Design
17 Fountain NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Monday, March 30, 2015

Here's a message from Danielle Wyckoff on the facebook page...

I will be arriving tomorrow evening and will be posting on this page (facebook.com/PleaseTellMeAStoryAbout) the places where I'll station myself to collect stories. Two on the top of my list: Kimball Art Center and the Park City Library. Any other suggestions would be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment