Please Tell Me a Story About Park City

Please tell me a story about Park City.

I am collecting stories about Park City that I will incorporate into a permanent art installation in the new addition of the Park City Public Library. The stories will be screenprinted onto panels that will be hung in the new space, and these stories will create a landscape that reflects the shapes of the mountains surrounding the city.

You can share your stories with me in person from April 1-4, or through many different outlets. To tell me a story in person, please email me to make an appointment. For other options, please visit www.pleasetellmeastoryaboutparkcity.blogger.com.

If you have any questions as to how these stories will be used or presented, please email me.


Mail: Please Tell Me A Story About Park City c/o Danielle C. Wyckoff
Kendall College of Art and Design
17 Fountain NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Productive Weekend

Production Assistant Anthony rolls out paper for the Park City Public Library project.

Planning the topography of the mountains based on photo references--ski lanes, snow caps, and evergreens #parkcity

References and colors for the Park City Public Library project. #parkcity

Drawing mountains for the Park City Public Library project. #parkcity #drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment